Saturday, August 29, 2009

My 1st Blog.............

Happy Saturday!!! My first blog on here, what should I saY??? I meant to do this ealier, but I am actually bored. I was refered to this as a way to express whats inside my head. May actually put sum complete thoughts. Here is sum things I think about that has been on my mind:

-My job (I am up & down on it, yet I try not to take my anger out on the clients)

-My relationship (Me & her have been serious for almost 2 months, yet we have known each other for 7 yrs)

-I play Sports video games

-I am a huge college football fan (Go Tigers, Razorbacks, and Longhorns)

-Im planning my move back to Memphis

-Trying to stay fit

-Sociology, I meaning the study of man's behavior

-Thoughts, Toughts, Thoughts.................


I'm just gonna write when I feel like it. I'll come back later, Dominos is having a special: $3.99 for a medium pizza...........I know, I know


My 1st vid/site on here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ9pl4sKC3c

1 comment: