Saturday, March 21, 2015

Please help me and my sister

Good day mummy and daddy, My name is Usman Mohammed I am 25 years old, and my younger sister's name is Salamatu 22 years old, we are Citizens of Liberia currently in Ghana to claim our family inheritance which we have decided to invest into real estate development and other lucrative business in your country .i was looking for someone that will help us when i came across your contact then i decided to contact you to help me and my sister to receive and invest our fund in your country. Our late father Alhaji  Danladi Mohamed who was living in Ghana made a deposit of family treasure that contains $80 million usd and 50killograms of gold dust in a safe keeping company in Ghana. our father was a local gold miner,cocoa farmer, gold and diamond dealer in Ghana and ivory coast ,so he made a lot of money before he died in a fatal car accident.
 
Please Kindly write me on my email for more details and also send your phone number .
 
Here is my email Address 
um33957@gmail.com 
phone number +233554530856
 
Looking forward to read from you .
 
Regards
 
Usman Mohamed

No comments:

Post a Comment