Friday, October 28, 2011

My Pet Peeve

The weather has officially changed & I brought out the fall/winter clothes. I'm actually typing this in my Memphis hoodie. So this weekend is gonna be my last weekend working my 2nd job, I know its gonna be packed & Im just ready to get this weekend over with. My lil sis cheered last night as the 9th grade team played Nashville (AR), they lost but the team had a winning season. She gonna be cheering w/ varsity next weekend & then bball season will be starting.

So I just have been thinking about one of my pet peeves & it might be bothering me because it may have an affect on my relationship w/ my mom. The key pet peeve for me is when people ask me questions THEN hit the point, I usually want you to get straight to the point instead of asking questions to get to the point. So basically it messes me a bit when some says "Im just asking". But w/ my mom, there are 2 things Im worried about: 1) She may use my answers for a favor and/or 2) She may tell her friends about what Im doing. 2 examples:

1) When I was dating my ex a while back, I was considering moving back to Memphis. My mom talked to me & I said I MIGHT see about staying w/ her but wanted my own place. A few days later, I went to my mom's workplace & almost EVERYONE there questioned me about possibly moving in w/ my girl.

2) Morning call w/ Mom:

Mom: What you doing today?
Me: Something, whats wrong?
Mom: Im Just Asking
Me: Whats up?
Mom: IM JUST ASKING
Me: Im doing nothing
Mom: Well, could you watch your sister today??

Maybe its just me, I dont know...........

But me & mom almost got into it over the phone last night; it took my mom 5 questions for her just to ask me 1 simple question.


But just keeping it short & sweet today. Gonna go to the store when I get off to do some costume shopping. But Before I go, I want to leave 2 tunes Im trying to put on my new phone, havent decided which one would be my new ringtone:


JayZ - I know




Lords of the Underground - Chief Rocka

1 comment:

  1. I say go with that Chief Rocka! I Know was my ex's ringtone so every time I hear it, I think of him. Ugh.

    I think that could very well be one of my pet peeves too. I hate when someone asks me a million questions that all lead up to them asking me to do a favor. I wish they would just ask me the favor from jump because that's what I always do. I don't like to waste anyone's time. But alas, my mother does the same thing :/

    ReplyDelete