Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Updates

I know some of ya'll missed me, just got back in from my trip to Houston, will have a blog up on what happened while I was there.

Day 17 (8/4) – A song that you hear often on the radio

Rick Ross – Tupac Back




Day 18 - (8/5) A song that you wish you heard on the radio

Jamie Foxx - Show's Theme



Day 19 - (8/6) A song from your favorite album

Portrait - Precious Moments



Day 20 - (8/7) A song that you listen to when you’re angry

Kool & the Gang - Summer Madness



Day 21 - (8/8) A song that you listen to when you’re happy

Impromp2 - Enjoy Yourself



Day 22 - (8/9) A song that you listen to when you’re sad

Yolanda Adams - Open My Heart




Just playing catchup. But gonna lay it down, its been a long day on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment