Monday, August 1, 2011

Well, Well, Well/30 Day Song Challenge - Day 14

I can tell these next few days of work gonna be long, it always is during the week of a trip. It took forever to go from 8am to now, still figuring out whats for lunch.

Talked to homie yesterday, I blogged yesterday that I was called over to help fix his mom's cable box. They first told me that they were getting someone to comeover & fix it Sunday, but then.........*drumroll*.........She messed w/ the box on Sunday & broke it. Moral of the story: If you dont have patience for getting things fixed, you might make the situation worse.

Now for Day 14 of the 30 Day Song Challenge, its a Song I like that no one would think I would like, so I know I gotta bring something out of left field. At first I was gonna put Shaq's You Cant stop the Reign, but I may found something even farther. I remember back when I went to the movies to see Batman Forever, right afterward I gotten the soundtrack to it. I like it, liked the tracks from Method Man & Seal, but especially like this track from U2.

U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

No comments:

Post a Comment