Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Update/30 Day Song Challenge Updates Day 26-28

So really just worn out but at least had a great night of sleep last night............

But this weekend at the 2nd job went well, I basically help w/ human resources at the amusement park during the weekends, will be doing it until the end of October. Just had some other things come up, knowing I may have to help my sis on her cheerleader charges & also my ps2 may be done with so I might just buy me a xbox 360 for Christmas. Speaking of my sister, Im praying for her, today was her first day of high school.

So because I was busy this weekend, I wasnt able to post some of the 30 day song challenge songs, glad this is almost over tho.

Day 26 – A song that you can play on an instrument - I havent touched my trombone in almost 14 years, I remember back when I was in school when EVERYONE was playing this on the drums

Aaliyah – One in a Million





Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play - First heard this song on BET Uncut, wanting to learn more about the guitar and try to impress some people & some of the ladies playing this


Huey Dunbar - Chasing Papi





Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty - Guilty about what?? Hard to answer this one. Thinking about a gospel song, maybe thinking about my bad days & just doing some guilty stuff while trying to be a good christian

Kirk Franklin - My Life Is In Your Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment