Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy Guy

Just have been busy, wanted to swing back through just to stay active. So as far as working, each day has been different. With my 2nd job, I'm now working & doing some volunteer hours w/ next month's Halloween festivities for the kids, just having to figure out what I want to dress up as (Maybe facial expressions lol) but I know theres a chance that I may have to buy more than one costume this year, the event is a month long, its called "Magic Screams".

As being the big brother of a cheerleader, last thursday I went to my sis's 1st home game vs. Arkadelphia (They won 32-0). me & her . She did a good job, still wanting to take her running w/ me on the weekends when I find the time to spend more quality time w/ her. She left out earlier & has a game to cheer in today in Camden.

Also I'm back on my reading grind, this time reading Kirk Warner's All Things Possible. Already in Chapter 2 of the book. Who would have thought a guy from Iowa of all places would win a Super Bowl??


But Gonna leave you w/ something, gonna put up a 2nd blog later on about my response to the Troy Davis death, as soon as I find the time for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment