Monday, May 23, 2011

Just blaze.................

Howdy Doody!!!! lmao

Bored & ready to get off work. Finist going over some files earlier, it just doesnt feel like a Monday today for some reason. I'm also getting on some Neo Soul Music, some mixes good on here:

http://gumbosoulmixshow.podomatic.com/

Have this craving for french fries, may go get some later on, no salt on them buy gonna have BBQ

But yeah, Chicago loses Game 3 & is trailing Miami 2-1 in the series. Its scary: Miami seem like they are actually...................Bonding??? But what got me as well is that Bosh is actually putting up some big numbers in this series, I actually thought it was just Lebron & Wade's team by themselves. Now I want the series to push for that Game 7 just so we would have a heavy game to watch.

But on a downside note, talked to my mom last night, I had a Great-Grandmother that passed early Sunday morning. She was on my Mom's Dad's side, I hardly knew her, my mom said I havent met her since I graduated high school in 02. The funeral is gonna be held in my mom's hometown in Texarkana. The strange thing to me is that this is only May of 2011 and this is at least the 4th death in the family we already had this year. When I got off the phone w/ my mom, I was just walking around in the kitchen, was gonna put the trash out, but was just walking around having all these thoughts going in my head. Seem like yesterday me & my cousins were little & were looking up to these relatives, but now we growning up, some of us having our own families & careers, and all that stuff, and now we are about to be the ones to keep our family going on. I swear Im might be drinking more if this keep up this year, but I might hold off, just gonna be praying more for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment