Friday, May 20, 2011

My bad........TODAY is the 20th, not yesterday

I somehow thought that yesterday was the 20th, threw myself & some peeps off. But really, glad its Friday, got nothing much planned, but my homeboy wants to go out this weekend because we didnt get to go somewhere last weekend when he graduate. Im still waiting to hear from my co-worker if she still gonna hold a bash this weekend for her son's grad from high school. I went to dude's house last night because he wanted to give me pics from last weekend, ended up playing Tekken most of the night. Already told him we brothers but the key diff between us is that he likes fighting games, I like sports games.

What had me thinking as well from last night was dude told me he had another friend, and this friend like big white girls, really, specifically big white girls. I dont know why, but if we all kick it this weekend, I'm going in & asking him why. If you don't know, my city does have a high amount of interacial dating, but dude said big white girls. We also talked about my homie STILL goes on Blackplanet. I clowned him right there on the spot, mentioned that Blackplanet not holds some of the most ugly people on there, and he telling me that the only reason he about to get off is because transexuals are on there trying to hit on him.

Today, I was checking out www.djdimepiece.com to see whats good to download and I saw an interesting article. Kobe Bryant's wife wants to have a reality show because of Khloe & Lamar Kardashian (Yeah I said it!!!), I know Im late on hearing this. What else does Vanessa want?? She married to Kobe & hardly has to work, not to mention the $1M ring she gotten from him.............

I also have been questioning about something: Would you go on a date w/ someone if that someone's mom wants you to date them?? I've been having my mom's friend trying to drop hints that she wants me to date her daughter. She not cute but not bad looking, yet she had a baby by a friend of mine a few years back. Here's another thing: The mother has 3 kids including the daughter, the daughter is single?? w/ a child, and the two other kids, a son & daughter, are both married to white people, and someone told me that the mother said "she wouldnt mind having a black inlaw". But maybe all this stuff going on, I may just back off & let time tell AND I did say at one point I wasnt gonna date the girls here in this city.

But yeah, Im hungry & ready to go, thought I was gonna go to Oaklawn for Happy Hour but weather's funny & forgot that happy hour specials were from Mon-Thurs only. Have a good weekend & let me see what trouble or sleep I can get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment