Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 12

Good Morning!! Just got out the shower & actually chilling, gotten my workout done earlier. Hopefully gonna head out to my mom's house later on to help mow the lawn. Im helping her clean the house because she wants it clean while she leaves, me, mom, & sis all riding together to Houston this week, making it a family thing. I'll go to some of the festivities, and my mom & sis will be going out shopping w/ the other family.

Now w/ Day 12, Its a song from a band I hate, but Im having a hard time choosing because I really dont like many of them these days. I'll go w/ the New Boyz on this one. Just looking at the video, I know their clothing go a lil back to the LL Cool J days, but is it excusable?? And its just the dance, just walking backwards while standing still. And they just call themselves New Boyz, riiiiiiiiiiight, so what are they gonna be called a few years from now?? They gonna have a song called New Song?? lol

New Boyz – You’re a Jerk




Im about to put up another blog, just something I experience this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment