Friday, July 22, 2011

Freaknic Friday/30 Day Song Challenge - Day 4

Had a moment w/ a dirty mind earlier: I still going running every morning. When I do, I run past this church every morning. I pass it one day this week & it had the sign saying “God doesn’t answer to Email, but he answers to Knee Mail”. Why was the first thought I had in mind was “Yes, I answer to Knee Mail too”??

Interesting thing happened last night: The library called me earlier in the day yesterday & said that they had a new release for me ready to pick up. Why go to redbox when I can get the same new titles from the library for free?? While there, I sat down & was reading some stuff in some of the papers when this lady sat down beside me doing the same thing. She then passes me a note talking about how my girl let me out the house & on how cute I was. I told her I was single & we went back & forth w/ a few notes. She was aiight, not fully cute. She then gives me her number & tells me to call her anytime. She first gave me a name but then gave me her “real” name when she gave the number. She told me she was 3 years older than me & that she has a 4 year old son living in north Arkansas. Don’t know about calling her just yet of even if I should.

But I finally got to sit down & watch Cedar Rapids, it had Ed Helms (Stu from The Hangover) and John C. Reilly (Will Ferrell’s Co-star on Talladega Nights & Stepbrothers). It was about this guy that heads out to Iowa for a Insurance salesman conference & just had a wild time while there. The movie was funny, worth buying & watching, the only thing was it wasn’t as funny as The Hangover , or Talledega Nights. I would say if they brought this movie in BEFORE any of those Will Ferrell movies or Hangover movies, it would have been a whole lot funnier. You can tell Reilly is really pushing himself out of Ferrell's shadow. Don't know if you want to watch this w/ the kids, has plenty of drinking & drugs in it.

Now with 30 Day Song Challenge – Day 4, it’s a song that makes me sad. Now there was this one song I know of even as a child, when I heard it, I just cried at times, its hard to explain.


BeBe & CeCe Winans -It's OK






Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment