Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF.........Or is it??

Had a bad start this morning yet still trying to stay positive. I was called up for a management position at another place yesterday so I got to take today off work. I was supposed to have gotten up but I ended up sleeping later than I wanted to because my alarm clock didnt go off this morning. So as I was rushing to make this interview, I get a call from the place saying that my interview was postponed because of certain people not being there. I left some clothes in the washer & when I put them in the dryer, the dryer wouldn't start, so my clothes are hanging in the bathroom drying. But I am trying to stay positive, because I did get to see today anyway, and today is the fist time I dont feel dirty because of sweating from the weather.


Diet Update: Just been trying to drink as much water as possible. With food, just been staying away from fast food. Have debated on going back to Hydroxycut yet been afraid of trying that new formula. Also been running almost every morning, I only run in the evening if needed, theres less attractions in the morning & its just me & my thoughts

Summer Update: Trying to head out to Missouri City/Houston on Aug 3rd, having to still keep in contact w/ my granddad on whats going on w/ the remodeling of his kitchen, heading down to do some handiwork & painting. Trying to see if I can swing in some time for Texas Greek Picnic weekend, may leave out on the 9th.

Still trying to figure out whats going on for the fall, know for certain that I may be taking some classes for my MBA. Also traveling wise, talking w/ frat from Lil Rock if they still going to the Bayou Classic again this year, also checking on flights to see about going to Howard Homecoming in October, but already seeing its not cheap. Other options are the HBCU Classics in St. Louis & Dallas, where I could visit family as well. I just signed up for some email updates for London 2012 for the Olympics, look like I’ll be trying to go there in August when the track & bball finals are happening.

Been banging some good music these past few days. I just downloaded the new mixtape from CampLo & Pete Rock, if you a fan of real Hip Hop, you gotta get it. Been a big fan of CampLo since I was about 13? When they brought out those Coolie High joints. I also mix it up & downloaded a new Rick Ross/Meek Mills tape, I heard the song they brought back Tupac Back, get you in that hype mode. But yeah, basically gonna keep it as Neo-Soul most of the time, yet I also saw that one of my fav Memphis Rappers bringing out Cocaine Muzik 6 soon.

Have some interesting things to talk about later on, heading out tonight, also having some interesting things & people that got to me about some stuff, Have a good weekend

Some recent music & stuff I found:







1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for visiting my blog! Now following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete