Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not Snitching??



Last night, I ended up watching this movie called Nothing But The Truth. It had an All-star cast including Kate Bekingsale, Matt Dillon, Angela Bassett, and a few other people. It was about this woman who worked as a journalist who gets a scoop & produces an article that reveals an undercover CIA agent. She promises her "source" that she would let their name out, but then a prosecutor goes after her & puts her behind bars for not saying where she have gotten the name of the agent from. With her as a reporter & believing in confidentiality, she risk being put behind bars so she would not give the name, while the government wanted her source so they can see who is ousting agents in the CIA. During the movie, you could see the people that was affected by her being in jail. Her bosses were behind her because she did her job & she was up for a Pultzer for the article, but she had a husband & son that was suffering, even where the husband strayed because of it. I didn't know who this source was until the very end of the movie, and when I saw who it was, I was really questioning Was it really worth it to go through all that??? This was a real good movie, dont know if I'll buy it, but it waorth the watch that one time. But it does bring up a major question: If someone you knew had a secret & you found out, would you hold on to it, even if it means torture or losing certain things in life just because you are quiet??

But yeah, today has been good. I actually have done some work for a management position at my job. They gave me some links to do some assessments yet Im having one link Im having problems getting into. But Im good overall. May be a lil down because the sun & heat was back out & realize that I'm about to run out of Gatorades in my crib, I bought 20 of them from the Krogers by my job at a discounted price about 2 weeks ago. But Im deciding to spoil myself a bit & cop this Reel People's Golden Lady album today, I know it came out back in April, but I'm just hearing about this group, heard some tracks before, so I thought the album would be worth buying, so Im checking it out. But let me get out of here, bout to check out this NBA Draft, want to see what Memphis & Dallas gonna do this year in it. Hopefully Friday I'll write something a lil longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment