Thursday, June 30, 2011

Well..................

The holiday weekend has officially started for me, yet Just been a lil bored today. Been cleaning house all day today, my cousin wants to come & take a visit tonight, really dont know what to expect. Im deciding to spend the whole weekend w/ the family, yet my mom still hasnt decided what she wants to do, one min she saying Missouri City, the next she says Texarkana. We were supposed to have a reunion this time in Texarkana this weekend but because of my Great-Grandmother's death a month ago, they decided to cancel it. I just haven't heard anything from my dad's side of the family so Im guessing they not doing anything this year. It was in the front page of our newspaper that because of the storms we had our burn ban lifted in the area, so Im looking for the nearest fireworks stand to go to. But I do remember I have some fireworks in storage, some small wildcats.


But downloading more NeoSoul music for when I travel this weekend, here's one site Im getting some mixes from: NeoSoul Cafe

Also found this song, they said it was released in 04, but it was the 1st time for me hearing it:





Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment