Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welp...........

It was a good day today. I actually got off early today, told my sister that I would take her to the book fair at our nearby library today. We didnt see anything to buy, she said she was either too old for some of the stuff in there or she didnt like it. I was browsing around the library & behold I found a video game that I may play this weekend: DC Comics vs. Mortal Kombat. I hardly been playing yet I thought about giving it a try & it was there at the library to rent at no charge.

But I was also thinking about what I wrote yesterday, and thought of something else in mind. Earlier today, I was listening to 112's song called Player (I think it was the title). So what dude was saying was that he was going to leave girl, yet when he is finished w/ being a player, he would settle down w/ her. I understand that it is good to settle down w/ someone & have a future w/ them, but I don't believe in settling down for only certain reasons.

I know there were a few of us that had this situation growing up; Mom may have told you that water is good for you. There were times where we only drink water because there was no koolaid (or gatorade in my case) so you had to settle for drinking water. You may drink water only until mom or yourself was able to buy or make koolaid. What Im trying to say is if you want to settle down, make sure you doing it because the other person is special to you & they love you, not because of certain situations. If you are a player, don't settle because you feel its "just that time" or you feel you losing your MOJO w/ getting the ladies, because how do you know it fully left your system?? How do you know that MOJO haven't took a vacation?? To single people w/ kids, dont choose someone just because you feel no one is going to accept you w/ kids, because if one person is able to, another person might be able to if you just wait long enough. Or maybe if you are an ugly individual, you find someone, but then certain "things" start to happen. I know there are men & women out there that basically settled down because of the wrong reasons, then what happens is that they may see something else they like, or someone else takes attention to them. You pretty much have to talk to God about that soulmate & have that patience he will send someone to you.

If you want to find a good person, GOOD, but don't wait to find that good person after something happens, like having a child, getting old, or whatever, you should be looking for that good person now. Not many people today will play the rebound role or the safety net role, so thats why its important to do screening before you date or lay down w/ someone.

I'm out, but finishing up some stuff on here. I found a website that has some good news & downloads of Neo-Soul Cafe, Im still downloading stuff off it & gonna enjoy the night listening to it

No comments:

Post a Comment